When members of the public, their legal representatives, and the courts have a technical problem, it is usual to seek advice from an expert.
The expert’s primary job is to give an opinion on the contested issues and prepare written and oral evidence for litigation and other dispute resolution purposes.
An expert witness report is carried out by an experienced surveyor with specialist knowledge and the practical experience to provide impartial, independent evidence for a wide range of specialist fields including:
- Boundaries and party walls
- Building Surveying
- Commercial property (rent review. lease renewals etc)
- Construction disputes and claims
- Dilapidations and housing repairs
- Environmental surveying
- Landlord and tenant
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Planning and development