8 High Street,
Marwood Surveyors Limited offers a range of Project Management Services for small and medium sized projects in the commercial sector in the West Midlands. Our service can be applied to either new build or refurbishment of existing property, our services can include the following:
- An initial site visit to meet with the client to discuss the project and the proposed works.
- A review of any drawings, specifications and or tender/contract documents together with contractor’s quotations.
- Advise and agree tender and contract documents and any quotations relating to the works.
- Prestart meetings on site with the elected contractor to discuss the quotation prior to engaging.
- Assess risks to health and safety – agree with the contractor a H&S plan.
- Review Insurance documents prior to engaging the contractor and conditions of contract.
- Agree with the client and the elected contractor a program for the works.
- Agree and certify stage or interim payments including any agreed retention monies.
- Management of works – co-ordination, supervision of the works, including subcontractors.
- Obtain and supply information as necessary for co-ordination of the work.
- Carry out periodic inspections and progress of the works including updating the client when necessary.
- Generally, ensure satisfactory quality control of the works.
- Provide a detailed snagging list at practical completion.
- Ensure any defects are completed to a satisfactory standard following practical completion to enable release of retention monies if applicable.
- Carry out final inspection and handover with client and contractor upon completion of works.
Our fees are either based on a percentage of the overall cost of the works or as an agreed sum negotiated with the client depending on the size and scope of the project.