Commercial Valuations:

Matrimonial Valuations

Divorce usually means it is necessary for houses or shared property that are part of the matrimonial estate, to be subject to valuation, and then it is decided upon how the assets will be shared.

Matrimonial Valuations must be carried out by a qualified surveyor/valuer, who is jointly appointed by both parties in the divorce. 

This is often supported by an independent Valuation Report, which is provided for and to the court.

Matrimonial Valuations are also carried out for the benefit of single parties for negotiation purposes. The valuation will comply with Rule 35 of the CPR 1998 and can be used by the Courts if required.

Marwood Surveyors and the process of attaining an RICS approved Matrimonial Valuation

In most cases, we at Marwood Surveyors are jointly appointed by instructing solicitors (on behalf of each party) to provide a Single Joint Expert’s Report for the Courts.

We are also able to provide Matrimonial Valuation reports in respect of the matrimonial house and/or other shared residential, investment or commercial property.

And of course, the report is conducted and produced with utmost sensitivity towards our clients during this difficult time. 

How much does a Matrimonial Valuation cost?

Please contact us for a personal quote.