8 High Street,
Who is responsible for Facilities management?
- Property owners
- Facilities/Property Managers
Anyone who sees employees, tenants, or visitors within their buildings, has the responsibility of maintaining and managing the relevant facilities to a good standard.
Facilities management encompasses many disciplines with its core objective to:
- Provide a safe and comfortable working environment on a day-to-day basis
- Support organisations’ strategic and operational goals
To ensure a safe working environment, Marwood Surveyors Facilities Management Services can maintain your building infrastructure and critical systems.
- Fire alarms
- Heating & ventilation
- Other related plant equipment
Marwood Surveyors Facilities Management can also assist with the ‘Hard’ and ‘Soft’ Services that properties need in order to be maintained.
The Hard Services we provide include:
- Electrical & Mechanical reactive services, including lighting and other related plant equipment
- Fixed wiring test & Inspection services
- PAT Testing
- Plumbing Services
- Gas Services
- Heating & Air-conditioning Services
- Fire safety systems and equipment inspection and servicing
- Emergency lighting systems
- Lift and lifting equipment servicing
- Drainage systems and waste tanks
- CCTV systems
- Painting & Decorating services
- Roof repairs
- General building fabric repairs
- Water risk assessments and bacteria testing
The Soft Services we provide include:
- Internal & external Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Landscaping & Tree Surgery Services
- Security Services
- Waste removal & Management Services
Marwood Surveyors can help ensure your business is compliant with regulations, legislation, and codes of practice relevant to the facilities management function, minimizing or removing risk to your organisation.
How much does Facilities Management cost?
To find out how much our facilities management services would be for your property or building please contact us for a quote.
Marwood Surveyors Facilities Management can also provide a bespoke property management service which focuses on your building or property portfolio need’s.
This includes managing the processes and systems your property requires – throughout their lifecycle, through to disposal.
We can oversee and manage your daily operations including rental collection and control, accountability, tenant screening, and negotiations. We also manage new property lease commencements or lease renewals.
Our experienced staff can answer tenant queries of all kinds on your behalf.
Good property management will help build value and efficiency into your property or portfolio, attracting good tenants to your surplus space.
How much does Property Management cost?
To find out how much our property management services would be for your property or building please contact us for a quote.