8 High Street,
For any landlord, property owner, and or property manager with the responsibility of employees, visitors, and public within their buildings, good facilities management is a critical part of any business.
Facilities Management encompasses many disciplines with its
core objective to provide a safe and comfortable working environment on a day-to-day basis and to support an organisations strategic and operational goal.
To ensure a safe working environment Marwood Facility Services can maintain your building infrastructure and critical systems such as fire alarms, lifts, heating & ventilation, and other related plant equipment.
Marwood Facility Services can also assist with soft
services such as cleaning, landscaping and or security systems.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
As a landlord, business manager or responsible person, planned preventative maintenance is key to maintaining a safe working environment. Maintenance can be on either the property itself, or on operational equipment that ensures you have a safe and comfortable environment.
Planned Preventive Maintenance can help extend the life of your equipment, while also ensuring you are fully compliant with legal statutory requirements.
Ensuring a good level of PPM will ultimately save you money when it comes to your property and equipment, and things will be in good operational order.
Preventative maintenance can also identify faults and equipment that is starting to fail. This means that action can be planned and undertaken before a critical piece of equipment fails, which could cause your business operational problems, and an unforeseen cost.
What equipment typically qualifies for Preventative Planned Maintenance?
- Lift equipment including both passenger and goods lifts
- Passenger travelators
- Lifting equipment
- Roof safety systems
- Fire detection alarm systems
- Firefighting equipment
- Emergency lighting systems
- Building fire Sprinkler systems
- Gas heating systems including boilers and space heating equipment
- Air-conditioning systems and ventilation systems
- Water treatment systems, fresh water supply and water storage tanks
- Pump systems
- Electrical fixed wiring test & inspection
- CCTV and access systems
The Hard Services we provide include:
- Electrical & Mechanical reactive services, including lighting and other related plant equipment
- Fixed wiring test & Inspection services
- PAT Testing
- Plumbing Services
- Gas Services
- Heating & Air-conditioning Services
- Fire safety systems and equipment inspection and servicing
- Emergency lighting systems
- Lift and lifting equipment servicing
- Drainage systems and waste tanks
- CCTV systems
- Painting & Decorating services
- Roof repairs
- General building fabric repairs
- Water risk assessments and bacteria testing
The Soft Services we provide include:
- Internal & external Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Landscaping & Tree Surgery Services
- Security Services
- Waste removal & Management Services
Marwood Surveyors can help ensure your business is compliant with regulations, legislation, and codes of practice relevant to the facilities management function, minimizing or removing risk to your organisation.
How much does Facilities Management cost?
To find out how much our facilities management services would be for your property or building please contact us for a quote.
Marwood Facility Services can provide a bespoke property management service which focuses on your building or property portfolio need’s, managing processes, systems required though the life cycle of your property though to disposal.
We can oversee and manage your daily operations including rental collection and control, accountability, tenant screening, and negotiations though to new property lease commencements or lease renewals. Our experienced staff can answer any tenant queries on your behalf.
Good property management will help build value and efficiency into your property or portfolio, attracting good tenants to your surplus space.
How much does Property Management cost?
To find out how much our property management services would be for your property or building please contact us for a quote.